YELLOW DAYS

By Unknown - June 27, 2018



DRESS -  OLIVIA CO ( BUY HERE)
SHOES - VINTAGE
EARRING - LOVISA
BAG - VINTAGE 
YELLOW DAYS . i have a thing about yellow mustard colour clothing , they make me feel relax and happy .  i love wearing dresses throughout the summer season , and this is one the my favourite piece from my OLIVIA CO collection, you can definitely get it from the link above . If you are living in a hot country like me right here , you will going to love this kind of dresses, not sure if it is just me feeling this wear but , i love lazy dresses like this , it hide my tummy when i have too much fries and ice cream , and i dont have to worry about anything when i am wearing something so relaxing . this dress definitely ticks all the boxes when it comes to the perfect summer dress. the material is almost like cotton which is so comfortable for an outdoor walk . i came across this beautiful street  when i was strolling around the neighbourhood looking for some great cafe , i knew i must take some photos in there , it just perfect for the look of the day . thank god i did not waste my chance . sometimes i like to think everything is so meant to be , the perfect dress on the perfect sunny day in the perfect dress and with the perfect person .  





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments