DREAMING ON HER FEET

By Unknown - June 26, 2018

I am wearing- 
top - olivia co
tutu skirt- olivia co

i've always wanted to learn ballet eversince i was a little girl , to me , nothing more graceful than watching ballerina glides across the floor with the grace like a swan along with a soothing gentle blossoming beat . i have always adore watching their  tips of the shoes lightly skimmed the floor, Like a paintbrush decorating a blank canvas. 


today , i imagine myself as a dancer , a lost ballerina looking for the light . my imaginary stage got darker And as the music became dramatic, As the butterfly soars around the room, rapidly, spinning, turning, leaping, Creating more applause. i wish the light will never go off , i wish the music never end . she make her last moves on stage, she looks up and fades away. her remains turning black covering the floor with ash. and as the curtains fall to the floor the show is over,you must see no more. Her emotions showing through her movements,
Sweeping everyone off their feet with awe. 



In the midst of tulle and ruffles,
my scars shine even brighter it seems
In the midst of this perfection,
no one seems aware my silent screams

Like vines intertwined
my thoughts are strangling me
And like the fluttering leaf
I'm only lost, not free

Amongst these skeletons 
the feeling of being alive is evanescent
Amongst these birdlike creatures
I won't be satisfied until I'm translucent

I'm a prima ballerina
so brilliantly dedicated and agile
I'm a prima ballerina
So why do I feel so fragile?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments